Come, enjoy and share with us this extraordinary adventure in joining our team of volunteers and participate to the success of the event!
We are looking for people who may be involved in organizing the event on different positions in the months preceding the race and during the week of the event, from 25 june to 1 July 2018:
- Preparing and delivering Numbers.
- Course marking.
- Establishment of the exhibition village
- Food distribution to the various refreshment points.
- Welcome on hosting sites, at the arrival of trailers and nordic walkers in Vannes and for the boat trip at Locmariaquer and Port-Navalo.
- Controls and scores on the course.
- Monitoring Trailers in Vannes
- Transportation of supplies, bags of trail runners and trail runners who dropped out.
We are also looking for more specific skills:
- Medical care with trailers and walkers: doctors, nurses, podiatrists, physiotherapists, masseurs.
- People able to take responsibility for organizing hardware, supplies, medical management of an area or a team.
For each assignment, several teams are formed to ensure the rotation.
We need you! Come and join a team of about 1100 volunteers!